By order of the General Director
Order No. И2020 dated April 28, 2020
Effective April 28, 2020
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") establishes the conditions and rules for using the Site https://testpartner.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Site) and constitutes an Agreement between the Limited Liability Company Testpartner, OGRN 1146658017461 (hereinafter referred to as the Administration ") And any person who is a user of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the" User ").
The site is a platform through which the Administration provides information and familiarization material regarding testing equipment and tools. The site also contains news, technical, review information - which is somehow related to the test equipment.
1. General Provisions
1.1. The following terms and definitions apply in this Agreement:
- «Agreement» — this User Agreement.
- «Website» — a set of automated information systems of the Administration, available on the Internet at network addresses in the following domains (including subdomains): https://testpartner.ru.
- «Service» — equipment designer or configurator, by means of the Site, the Administration provides more detailed information about the test equipment, its configuration.
- «Personal Area» — a set of technically protected pages of the Site, which is a personal section of the User on the Site, to which the User gains access after registering and / or authorizing on the Site. The personal account is intended for concluding, executing, terminating, civil transactions with the Administration, using additional functionality of the Site, viewing and managing the available functionality of the Site, sending messages, notifications to the Administration, as well as performing other actions provided for by the explicit functions of the Personal Account.
1.2. In this Agreement, other terms and definitions not specified in clause 1.1 may be used. Agreements. In this case, the interpretation of such a term is made in accordance with the text of the Agreement. In the absence of an unambiguous interpretation of the term or definition in the text of the Agreement and other documents that form an agreement on the terms of the Agreement, one should be guided by its interpretation, determined, first of all, by the legislation of the Russian Federation, and subsequently by the usual interpretation of such a term prevailing on the Internet.
1.3. Use of the Site by the User within the limits of its functionality, including:
- — Viewing information posted on the Site;
- — Registration and / or authorization on the Site;
- — Sending notification and messages to the Administration using the Site;
- — Execution of transactions with the Administration, execution and termination of contracts with the Administration;
- — Using the Site in any other way is the User's acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Agreement and creates an agreement in accordance with the provisions of Art. 437 and 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
1.4. By using the Site, the User thereby confirms that he:
- a. I have read the terms of this Agreement in full;
- b. Accepts all the terms of this Agreement completely and unconditionally, undertake to comply with them or stop using the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Agreement;
- c. The Agreement can be changed by the Administration without any special notification to the User. The new version of the Agreement and / or the mandatory documents specified in it comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site or brought to the attention of the User in another convenient form, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
1.5. The current version of the Agreement is located on the Site at https://testpartner.ru/agreement.
2. The procedure for registering the User and using the Site
2.1. The use of the full functionality of the Site, including the use of the Services, is allowed only after the User passes registration and authorization on the Site in accordance with the procedure established by the Administration.
2.2. The list of the functionality of the Site, the use of which requires prior registration and / or authorization, as well as the adoption, if necessary, of additional documents for the use of the Services, is determined at the sole discretion of the Administration and may change from time to time.
2.3. Upon completion of the registration procedure, a unique account is created associated with the User's Personal Account on the Site, which is necessary to use most of the functionality of the Site and the Services based on them..
2.4. To register, the User undertakes to provide accurate and complete information on the issues proposed in the registration form, and to keep this information up to date. If the User provides incorrect information or the Administration has reason to believe that the information provided by the User is incomplete or inaccurate, the Administration has the right, at its discretion, to block or delete the User's account, as well as refuse the User to use the Site and related Services in full or in a certain part..
2.5. Any actions taken from under the User's account are considered to have been committed by the relevant User. In case of unauthorized access to the User's account, or distribution of access, the User is obliged to immediately inform the Administration about it..
2.6. The Administration reserves the right at any time to demand from the User confirmation of the data specified during registration and to request, in this regard, supporting documents (in particular, identification documents), the failure to provide which, at the discretion of the Administration, may be equated with the provision of inaccurate information and entail the consequences provided for in clause 2.4. Agreements. If the User's data specified in the documents provided by him do not correspond to the data specified during registration, as well as in the case when the data specified during registration does not allow identifying the user, the Administration has the right to apply the measures specified in clause 2.4. Agreements.
3. Conditions for posting materials by the User on the Site
3.1. The user undertakes to use the Site only for lawful purposes.
- The user undertakes when using the Site:
- — Not to violate applicable law, rights and interests of any third parties;
- — Not to commit acts as a result of which moral and (or) physical harm may be caused to someone;
- — Do not commit acts that will harm someone's business reputation;
- — Do not commit acts that may harm the honor, dignity of any person;
- — Send information using the Site, the circulation of which is limited by current legislation (personal data, commercial secrets, state secrets);
- — To inform the Administration of the personal data of third parties in the absence of the properly obtained consent of such third parties;
- — Not to violate anyone's copyright, related rights, exclusive right to the results of intellectual activity and (or) means of individualization of goods, works, services, legal entities;
- — Do not discriminate against any person for any reason, use the Site in order to incite religious, racial or ethnic hatred, incite violence;
- — Do not use the site to send spam, viral materials, unauthorized advertising.
3.3. When placing any materials on the Site, the User thereby automatically transfers gratuitously to the Administration (or confirms that the owner of such materials has provided to the Administration) an unlimited, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, copy, publish, translate and distribute such materials on the territory of all countries of the world and / or the incorporation of such materials into other works in any form through the use of any technologies that are currently known or may be invented in the future, for the entire duration of copyright protection provided for by applicable law in respect of such materials.
4. Restrictions on the use of the Site
4.1. The Administration has the right to set limits on the volume and composition of information materials posted by the User, as well as to introduce other technical restrictions on the use of the Site, which from time to time will be brought to the attention of Users in the form and method chosen by the Administration.
4.2. The Administration reserves the right to block, exclude, delete materials from the Site without the consent of the User, or temporarily restrict access to them if they do not meet the requirements of current legislation and / or this Agreement.
4.3. In the event of repeated or gross violation of the terms of this Agreement and / or legal requirements, the Administration reserves the right to block the entire User account, delete it or otherwise restrict (terminate) the provision of the Service.
4.4. If the Administration is held liable or a penalty is imposed on it in connection with violations of the rights and / or interests of third parties committed by the User, as well as prohibitions or restrictions established by law, the User is obliged to fully compensate the losses of the Administration.
5. Responsibility and guarantees
5.1. The administration is not responsible for violation of the terms of this Agreement, if such violation is caused by force majeure circumstances (force majeure), including: actions and acts of state authorities, including judicial acts, restraining acts of executive authorities, fire, flood, earthquake , other spontaneous actions, lack of electricity and / or computer network malfunctions (disruption of communication lines, equipment malfunction, etc.), strikes, civil unrest, riots, any other circumstances, not limited to the above, that may affect the performance of the Administration terms of this Agreement.
5.2. The administration is also not responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement, as well as possible losses incurred, including, but not limited to, as a result:
- — Unlawful actions of third parties aimed at violating information security or the normal functioning of the Site;
- — Site malfunctions caused by errors in the code, computer viruses and other extraneous fragments of code in the software of the Site;
- — Lack (impossibility to establish, terminate, etc.) Internet connections between the User's server and the Site server;
- — Carrying out by state and municipal bodies, as well as organizations of events within the framework of operational-search activities;
- — Establishment of state regulation (or regulation by other organizations) of the economic activities of commercial organizations on the Internet and / or the establishment by these entities of one-time restrictions that complicate or make impossible the execution of the Agreement or its part;
- — Other cases related to actions / inaction of third parties aimed at worsening the general situation with the use of the Internet and / or computer equipment that existed at the time of the conclusion of the Agreement;
- — Administration of preventive maintenance on the Site.